The Patterson Crew

The Patterson Crew

Friday, November 14, 2008

She's DEFINETLY a turkey!


So I am sitting in the living room feeding Cassidy- Camryn was in her room taking a nap, or so I thought! All of a sudden I hear this voice singing, "I poo pooed in the pottyyyy- yeah!" As I walked down the hall I was thinking- ok, what am I going to find?

Since we started working on potty training I added a potty chair to Camryn's room. She's one of those kids who won't take time to go to the bathroom because she is too busy! Having a chair in her room has come in handy- and it did again today. When I got to her room I saw she had taken off her socks, her jeans and she had thrown her diaper down the hall. She had sat herself on her potty and pooped! When I realized what she had done and told her how proud I was she immediately told me she needed an M&M. Now, I am not one to reward a behavior with a bribe but this is one momma who does not want two in diapers for ever! I proudly gave her two of the mini sized m&m's. Here's hoping for continued success from my little turkey.

2 comments:

Becki Francy said...

I wouldn't call it a bribe...I call it a reward...Yeah Cam!!! WE need someone to go poopoo in the potty at our house....I am with you, two in diapers stinks!

Unknown said...

go C-A-M-R-Y-N...now you can teach Major!