The Patterson Crew

The Patterson Crew

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Date time...

Yes..I know her head is cut off..She broke my
camera so these are "blind" pictures!



I even let her have a Sprite...and I am paying
for it this afternoon with NO nap!






Today was date time for mommy and Camryn. Cassidy was ready for a nap so we took advantage of one on one time...(especially since I was cheated out of time with my girls yesterday due to my radioactive state!)
First we headed to get pedicures. Camryn is a bridesmaid in our cousin Heather's wedding so she was pampered today. She had her first mani and pedi! Once that fun was over, we headed to Incredible Pizza. What a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excuse me, but I was there for the pedicures!!

Jennifer Patterson said...

Oh my...way to comment! Yes all, Aunt BB was there too...she just happened to stay out of the camera range..Love you sis!

Becki Francy said...

so fun...love the toes...