The Patterson Crew

The Patterson Crew

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ball anyone?

Getting ready for first tball practice
Time for a water break!

At least her panties match...:)



Ball is in full swing at our house! Camryn is playing for the first time and boy is it FUN! Daddy is helping coach and mommy is busy being the number one cheerleader and shirt organizer! We are loving being parents to a little athlete- I see so much fun in our future!
Last week Camryn started tball with the Y. Her little team is made up of three and four year olds. They named themselves the SHARKS and they are all so cute! Our first game is next Monday..
In addition to tball, this morning Camryn went to the Enid Baseball Camp. The camp is held at the ballpark where I run the concessions and has been around for at least 50 consecutive years. This year there are about 150 little ones. They are so stinkin cute running around in their matching camp shirts and ball caps...Cam is only ONE of two girls! She had a blast learning to slide and run the bases....Pics to come later this week!

3 comments:

Becki Francy said...

Cute pics - I love the panty shot! So funny - Ragon is quite the athlete - I can't wait until she is old enough to play sports!

Unknown said...

i used to play soccer with all boys...it is good for her...she will get tough...

Jennifer Patterson said...

Get tough? I have the toughest little girl I have ever seen...she only cries when she is really really mad! She seems to have an amazing threshold for pain!

I do love that she is the only girl b/c when all the parents comment on how cute she is, I know they are talking about my princess!