The Patterson Crew

The Patterson Crew

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cheap and free..





Yesterday I packed the up the girls and headed to OKC for a HOT day at the zoo with Val and her crew. We had a GREAT time! Although we probably lost a few pounds in sweat, it was well worth it.
A few tips if you are planning on visiting...I gave blood at OBI last week and earned two FREE passes for admission...Camryn and I went to the sea lion show and it only cost $2...Two different vending machines rejected my money when trying to buy a bottle of water...good thing b/c the concession stand gives ice water for FREE!! So, three hours of zoo time and money to spare. Can't wait to see them again!

2 comments:

Becki Francy said...

hey! I wanna go with you all!!!!

Unknown said...

i love the pic with camryn and major holding hands...